Test Movie Test Movie

I'm not going to lie to you

This is probably the best flash I've ever seen. I don't know why you don't work for Newgrounds or something, you are so good.

....

COCK JOKE

The Story of Tom Fulp The Story of Tom Fulp

Awesome!

Great colouring style, almost pixel art :S really liked it, and is it just me or does the narrator sound like Robbie Rotten xD

Randomosity: Defined Randomosity: Defined

If you don't like random shit don't watch it

IT WAS FUNNY, if you don't do random don't watch it.

Also, if you fix the audio this gets 10/10, blary shit then quiet anthems are NO GOOD.

zedd56 responds:

HELLZ YES. If you dont do random, DONT FUCKIN WATCH THE VIDEO.

ITS LABELED RANDOMOSITY DEFINED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
assholes. watching a movie from a genre you dont like then calling it a bad vid. Retards. I luv u bessey :D

SHIFT SHIFT

Portal copy?

I don't understand how people could suggest this is a copy of portal, the concepts are completely different, the only thing they have in common is being bloody brilliant and highly original!

TLDR: Awesome game, not portal.

Caravan Toss Caravan Toss

Lulz

A bit cliché but well done graphically. Be nice if you could just press space to start next game rather than it taking you back to the menu. Also the sound was a bit shit.

Modern Medieval 2 Modern Medieval 2

Nice game

Reall well done game. I love the way you gave instructions at the start, and I do like the simplistic styling as well.

A few things I noticed though:
Walls can be damaged from either side but damage only appears on the left.
Enemies deaths don't really show well. You need to make it clearer that an enemy is dead and not just wounded.
More instructions! I think it would be cool for example when you get to the falling blocks bit for there to be instructions written on them.

SaucedMike responds:

Thanks man, a year from now when I make a "Modern Medieval 3" that will come in handy.